VetroScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Switching back to 667
NotoIsADZN - Community Designer application EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:41 pm by liquid

» Neon mod application
NotoIsADZN - Community Designer application EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:23 am by Mod Neon

» Application for any staff rank, i dont even mind! I just want to help
NotoIsADZN - Community Designer application EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:15 am by liquid

» Jango's Developer App :P
NotoIsADZN - Community Designer application EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:25 pm by Infinitive

» staff application for ziad123
NotoIsADZN - Community Designer application EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:21 pm by Infinitive

» We're doing well
NotoIsADZN - Community Designer application EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:11 pm by liquid

» Voting suggestion
NotoIsADZN - Community Designer application EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:58 pm by Jango

» Slayer Master armour
NotoIsADZN - Community Designer application EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:53 pm by Jango

» IDK what has happend but i cant launch client - hybrid
NotoIsADZN - Community Designer application EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:49 pm by Jango

NotoIsADZN - Community Designer application

+3
Hybrid
get owned
Notoisadzn
7 posters

Go down

Do you support my application???

NotoIsADZN - Community Designer application I_vote_lcap100%NotoIsADZN - Community Designer application I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]
NotoIsADZN - Community Designer application I_vote_lcap0%NotoIsADZN - Community Designer application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

NotoIsADZN - Community Designer application Empty NotoIsADZN - Community Designer application

Post by Notoisadzn Thu May 28, 2015 10:34 am

before i get into this just want to tell you guys check out my introduction its pretty detailed about me i got carried away: and on another note my name is clint

How old are you and how long have you been playing VetroScape? now i know the rules state 3 - 4 weeks for staff, but i went ahead deeply sorry; i am 16 and i have been playing for 2 days

What is your past staff experience on a website/server? i was a developer and designer at summithosts.com they closed down but i was a great emlpoyee

What is your time zone and how many hours a day are you active? im pretty much active 24/7 i stayed up the past 2 days only reason i would go off is bcuz of sleep and even then ill just afk or something

What would you do if you became a part of the staff team? well as a staff team im looking more to designing and web dev, to help out but i would help with normal website and social media designs, with avatars signatures and help all out in general i would take requests ofcourse and just help i can engage in social conversations and control them aswell so if a fight breaks out i can say hey stop it

Have you ever been banned, muted, or jailed on the server? nope never not once! and i dont plan to be or plan on it

You can toss in some extra comments here if you would like. i dont really have anything else to say i do have a portfolio here it is if you care to check it out: i have to wait 7 days ask me in chat for my port

Last edited by Blue on Thu May 28, 2015 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i like colors)

Notoisadzn
Mithril
Mithril

Back to top Go down

NotoIsADZN - Community Designer application Empty Re: NotoIsADZN - Community Designer application

Post by get owned Thu May 28, 2015 10:38 am

+1, Only problem is you only have been playing for 2 days. Would like to see you a bit more days to see what you rlly all about. You can help us with a website which we need imo and you are a rlly nice guy! I know you would be able to make a sick website Smile dont let me down if you get rank brah

get owned
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

Back to top Go down

NotoIsADZN - Community Designer application Empty Re: NotoIsADZN - Community Designer application

Post by Notoisadzn Thu May 28, 2015 10:40 am

Very Happy understand thnx for the advice

Notoisadzn
Mithril
Mithril

Back to top Go down

Post by Hybrid Thu May 28, 2015 11:02 am

Nice application good luck bro Razz
Hybrid
Hybrid
Steel
Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by liquid Thu May 28, 2015 2:52 pm

Great application, play for a few more weeks so you and everyone else on the server get into the swing of things, i'm looking forward to seeing more of you ingame.
liquid
liquid
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Notoisadzn Thu May 28, 2015 3:46 pm

Surprised thnx liquid means so much

Notoisadzn
Mithril
Mithril

Back to top Go down

Post by D0gzz Fri May 29, 2015 3:15 am

+1 Kind, funny and understanding person, new to the server but loyal. Look forward to seeing you on later days!
D0gzz
D0gzz
Mithril
Mithril

Back to top Go down

Post by Notoisadzn Fri May 29, 2015 4:55 am

D0gzz wrote:+1 Kind, funny and understanding person, new to the server but loyal. Look forward to seeing you on later days!

thnx puppy Very Happy

Notoisadzn
Mithril
Mithril

Back to top Go down

Post by D0gzz Fri May 29, 2015 2:51 pm

Notoisadzn wrote:
D0gzz wrote:+1 Kind, funny and understanding person, new to the server but loyal. Look forward to seeing you on later days!

thnx puppy Very Happy

Woof woof
D0gzz
D0gzz
Mithril
Mithril

Back to top Go down

Post by ali jafar1 Sun May 31, 2015 10:06 am

nice Smile

ali jafar1
Steel
Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Notoisadzn Sun May 31, 2015 10:07 am

ali jafar1 wrote:nice Smile
thnx bro Smile

Notoisadzn
Mithril
Mithril

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabbie Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:45 pm

You deserve it!
Gl buddy

Cabbie
Steel
Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Notoisadzn Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:51 pm

Cabbie wrote:You deserve it!
Gl buddy

thnx bro Smile

Notoisadzn
Mithril
Mithril

Back to top Go down

Post by liquid Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:40 pm

went ahead and did this early for being a great player and contributor, APPROVED
liquid
liquid
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Notoisadzn Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:29 pm

thank you liquid so much #helper

Notoisadzn
Mithril
Mithril

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down