VetroScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Switching back to 667
I'd like to apply for server support or moderator. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:41 pm by liquid

» Neon mod application
I'd like to apply for server support or moderator. EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:23 am by Mod Neon

» Application for any staff rank, i dont even mind! I just want to help
I'd like to apply for server support or moderator. EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:15 am by liquid

» Jango's Developer App :P
I'd like to apply for server support or moderator. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:25 pm by Infinitive

» staff application for ziad123
I'd like to apply for server support or moderator. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:21 pm by Infinitive

» We're doing well
I'd like to apply for server support or moderator. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:11 pm by liquid

» Voting suggestion
I'd like to apply for server support or moderator. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:58 pm by Jango

» Slayer Master armour
I'd like to apply for server support or moderator. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:53 pm by Jango

» IDK what has happend but i cant launch client - hybrid
I'd like to apply for server support or moderator. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:49 pm by Jango

I'd like to apply for server support or moderator.

3 posters

Go down

Do you support me?

I'd like to apply for server support or moderator. I_vote_lcap0%I'd like to apply for server support or moderator. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
I'd like to apply for server support or moderator. I_vote_lcap0%I'd like to apply for server support or moderator. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

I'd like to apply for server support or moderator. Empty I'd like to apply for server support or moderator.

Post by soskplid63 Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:04 am

Ingame name- Soskplid63
real name- Musa
how old are you?- 16
How long have you been playing the server?- About to start, saw an staff spot on youtube so decided to join.
Why do you think you should be a Moderator/Server support of VetroScape?- I'm very nice at handling people when their mad, i'm good at telling and guiding people, helping is a habit of mine.
Does anyone think you deserve it? Not sure, gonna start playing really soon.
Why do you think you deserve it? I think because i'm a very experienced player, been playing a lot runescape as well as RuneScape Private Servers, so i know about almost everything!
Have you helped someone?- Yes a lot of people, and will be looking forward too.
How long can you play each day?- 5-6 hours, if staff, or 2-4 hours if normal player.
Are you active on both forums and ingame?- Yes.
Have you been staff on any other server, if yes what server?-
Do you respect owners?- Yes a lot, just like my elders, :'p.
Have you broken any rules?- NO, and never will!
Do players like you?- I hope they do, i make friends real fast, and i'm a friendly person.
Tell us about yourself- I like to PK, PvM, help people, talk to people, chill and a lot of more stuff, find out in-game.

Thank you,
               Soskplid63

soskplid63
Bronze
Bronze

Back to top Go down

I'd like to apply for server support or moderator. Empty Re: I'd like to apply for server support or moderator.

Post by Blue Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:16 pm

Very nice application Smile, however, staff is still earned so once you have some play time under your belt you may have a staff spot waiting for you Smile
Blue
Blue
Administrator
Administrator

https://vetroscape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I'd like to apply for server support or moderator. Empty Re: I'd like to apply for server support or moderator.

Post by Infinitive Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:46 am

Good luck mate, however blue is right, i'd like to see you ingame more first, thanks <3
-Infinitive

Infinitive
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down