VetroScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Switching back to 667
Application for any staff rank, i dont even mind! I just want to help EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:41 pm by liquid

» Neon mod application
Application for any staff rank, i dont even mind! I just want to help EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:23 am by Mod Neon

» Application for any staff rank, i dont even mind! I just want to help
Application for any staff rank, i dont even mind! I just want to help EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:15 am by liquid

» Jango's Developer App :P
Application for any staff rank, i dont even mind! I just want to help EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:25 pm by Infinitive

» staff application for ziad123
Application for any staff rank, i dont even mind! I just want to help EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:21 pm by Infinitive

» We're doing well
Application for any staff rank, i dont even mind! I just want to help EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:11 pm by liquid

» Voting suggestion
Application for any staff rank, i dont even mind! I just want to help EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:58 pm by Jango

» Slayer Master armour
Application for any staff rank, i dont even mind! I just want to help EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:53 pm by Jango

» IDK what has happend but i cant launch client - hybrid
Application for any staff rank, i dont even mind! I just want to help EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:49 pm by Jango

Application for any staff rank, i dont even mind! I just want to help

4 posters

Go down

Does anyone want to help me become part of this great server even more? =)

Application for any staff rank, i dont even mind! I just want to help I_vote_lcap0%Application for any staff rank, i dont even mind! I just want to help I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Application for any staff rank, i dont even mind! I just want to help I_vote_lcap0%Application for any staff rank, i dont even mind! I just want to help I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Application for any staff rank, i dont even mind! I just want to help Empty Application for any staff rank, i dont even mind! I just want to help

Post by Pickles Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:14 am

Hello,
Id like to become Part of the staff team =)
I am 12 years old.
i've played on this server for longer than 5weeks.
I havent been part of a staff team before but i think it would be awesome
to be in.
i live in england, i play alot on this server i play a minimum of atleast 4hours per day if not more xD.
If i was part of the staff team id try to think of good ideas, and id help all the people that join, ill be online alot, although i dont know how to code, but i want to learn how to, so ill be trying to learn how to that if i do indeed become part of staff.
i've never been banned on a server mainly cause i always read the rules and never break them, i've been muted before but not alot of times, i also take other people in consideration.
I enjoy this server alot, i think all owners, staff, and players are great, i'd love to see the community grow, and i'd love to help make that happen =)

Pickles
Bronze
Bronze

Back to top Go down

Application for any staff rank, i dont even mind! I just want to help Empty Re: Application for any staff rank, i dont even mind! I just want to help

Post by Infinitive Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:49 am

Good application, will definitely bring your name up upon the next staff pick.

Infinitive
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Application for any staff rank, i dont even mind! I just want to help Empty Re: Application for any staff rank, i dont even mind! I just want to help

Post by Blue Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:56 am

^^^
Blue
Blue
Administrator
Administrator

https://vetroscape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by liquid Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:15 am

Great app, good luck.
liquid
liquid
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down